Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Coupon Trip #4

I have not added results for my coupon trips in a while and since I have missed so many I think I will just post the most recent.

I made a quick trip to Rite Aid to take advantage of some high value coupons.



Tylenol Precise Heat Patch or Cream Sale for $4.99
USE $5 off Tylenol Precise Coupon *GONE*
FINAL PRICE= AS LOW AS FREE!
  
Always, Carefree, or Kotex Lightdays Pantiliners Sale for $1.00
USE $1.00/1 – U by Kotex Products, any – ubykotex.com
Or USE $0.50/1 Carefree Product, any from SS 6/26
FINAL PRICE= AS LOW AS FREE!

Listerine 1L Bottle of Mouthwash Sale for $4.99
USE $1.00 off Listerine Mouthwash 1L or larger
And USE $2.00 off Listerine (ad Perk video Values)
FINAL PRICE=$1.99 each
 

                         Total Price for this trip= $1.99 plus tax

No comments:

Post a Comment